The content and facilities of Ace Medicine websites and courses will be referred to as the "service", the user will be referred to as "you" or the "member" and Ace Medicine Ltd will be referred to as "AM" or "we". The following agreement sets out the terms under which AM will provide the service to you. AM may revise this agreement at any time and such a revision shall be effective immediately after posting on the website. You agree to review the agreement on the website periodically to become aware of such revisions. If you do not agree to the revisions you may terminate your agreement immediately.
The information on this website is provided in good faith and has been checked for accuracy wherever possible. You should always discuss with your colleagues and seniors before adopting any practice with which you are not familiar. There is acceptable variation in examination technique. You are strongly advised to consult your own clinical teachers.
Ace Medicine do not accept responsibility or legal liability for any errors or for the misuse of any material on this site. The material presented is for individual private student only; public performance of the material without written permission is specifically forbidden. All the learning resources are copyright. The views expressed are those of the authors and not those of any sponsors or partners.
The information and opinions on this website are provided by Ace Medicine on the basis that they must not be applied to any particular facts or circumstances without appropriate legal or other advice. The information on this website is based on the law applying to England and Wales only. Ace Medicine Ltd claim copyright in these pages which you many print for personal use. However you must not make further copies or reproduce them without prior written authority or a licence from us.
Disclaimer of Warranty
To the maximum extent allowed by law, AM, its licensors and subcontractors do not warrant any connection to, transmission over, or results or use of, any network connection or facilities provided (or failed to be provided) through the service. You are responsible for assessing your own computer and transmission network needs, and the results to be obtained therefrom. You expressly agree that use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" "as available" basis, unless such warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. AM assumes no responsibility for any damages suffered by you, including, but limited to, loss of data, items or characters from delays, nondeliveries, errors, system down time, misdeliveries or service interruptions caused by AM, its affiliates, licensors and subcontractors, or by your or any other members own errors and/or omissions. AM makes no warranty with respect to any related software or hardware used or provided by AM in connection with the Service.
Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge and agree that AM shall not assume or have any liability for any action by AM or its content providers, other members or other licensors with respect to conduct, communication or content on the service or the software. AM shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages in connection with the service. AM's entire liability to your and your expulsive remedy for any breach of any implied or express warranty, or for breach of this agreement is limited solely to any fees paid by you for the service.
Ace Medicine products and courses can be refunded within seven days of purchase if they are deemed unsuitable and are unused. Requests for refunds must be made in writing and the product returned. Once confirmed a cheque will be sent to the address on the original invoice or a reversal made of the original electronic transaction. Postage and packing costs will not be refunded.
Ace Medicine courses cannot be refunded at all within 6 weeks of the course taking place. For cancellations within 6-12 weeks of the course a 50% refund will be given and if more than 12 weeks of the course a 100% refund given. If your refund is valid a cheque will be sent to the address on the original invoice or a reversal made of the original electronic transaction. Postage and packing costs will not be refunded.
Ace Medicine Ltd will be the sole arbiters of any refund claims. Participants agree to be bound by the decision of the arbiters on suitability for the refund and that the purchaser has a valid claim for a refund.
Ace the OSCE
"Ace the OSCE" is a Medical Education service provided by Ace Medicine Ltd. It is available via the internet to medical students in the UK, Australia, Canada, USA and Middle East under certain conditions detailed below:
1. Use of this site is limited to bona fide Medical Students and Medical Practitioners, including trainee and practicing Nurses. Be aware that if you allow anyone from outside the Medical Profession to view the content of the web site, it could constitute a breach of Patient Confidentiality and attract the appropriate consequences, including referral to the General Medical Council (GMC). If, at any stage, you leave the Medical Profession you must notify AM immediately and terminate your use of the service.
2. Registration to use this service entitles you, and only you, to the use of the site. By registering you agree not to share your log in details with anyone, or to show the content to any other person. You also agree not to make copies of the materials on the site, or undertake any activity that would breach the rights of the authors of the materials or of the patients who have consented to take part in video programmes. All of these are covered by the GMC guidelines on probity.
3. AM has various mechanisms for monitoring abuse of the service, and reserves the right to terminate the membership of anyone that it reasonably believes is abusing the service, or failing to abide by these Terms and Conditions. AM reserves the right to seek any form of redress at its disposal (including legal action) in such circumstances.
AM is registered under the Data Protection Act, and takes great care to ensure your personal details are not abused in any way.
Money Back Guarantee
If a member fails to pass their finals OSCE examinations, a refund may be claimed subject to the following conditions:
a) the member has watched all the content in the video library (minimum 5 hours video playback)
b) the member has undertaken a sufficient amount of private study and exam revision
c) the member has followed all university guidelines pursuant to best practice and passing examinations.
2. the member sat their OSCE examination at a medical school in the United Kingdom or Australia in their final year of study.
3. the member can provide written proof of exam failure on official university letter heading.
Ace the Medical School Interview Course
Money bank guarantee:
You can claim a 100% refund on the course fee if you do not get an official offer to study at Medical School.
To claim a refund, you must:
1. Have attended the 'Ace the Medical School Interview Course' in its entirety.
2. Have attended the optional 'Ace Medicine Mock Medical School Interview' in its entirety.
3. Have interviewed at a minimum of 3 different UK Medical Schools AFTER attending the course.
4. Provide a copy of their UCAS admissions transcript showing that no offers were made.
Ace the Written Medical Finals Course
Money bank guarantee:
You can claim a 100% refund on the course fee if you do not pass your finals written paper exams at Medical School.
To claim a refund, you must:
1. Have attended the 'Ace the Written Medicine Finals Course' in its entirety within 12 months of attending sitting exams.
2. Provide written proof of exam failure on official university letter heading.
3. Submit your claim within 3 months of sitting your exams